Terms and Conditions for SUPER SOCIAL AWARDS
- To be eligible to win the SUPER SOCIAL AWARDS, participants shall have attained the age of 18 years and be resident of India.
- Any costs or liability associated with accessing or uploading the Challenge material on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram in connection with the SUPER SOCIAL AWARDS, will lie with the contestant.
- SUPER SOCIAL AWARDS, SUPER SOCIAL BIZ, and/or its affiliates associates, parent or subsidiaries, representatives or their officers thereof shall not be liable for any internet network related problems that may be experienced by the contestants including any bugs/viruses and server problems and accepts no responsibility or liability, therefore, for any reason whatsoever.
- The decision of SUPER SOCIAL AWARDS Hosts in selecting the winners would be final and binding on all contestants. SUPER SOCIAL AWARDS Hosts shall not be liable in any way for any claim, clarification, challenge, dispute, explanation whatsoever arising from or in connection with this contest.
- The prize cannot be returned, exchanged for money or transferred to a second person
- SUPER SOCIAL AWARDS Hosts holds the right and authority to withdraw, suspend, discontinue or modify the GiveAway at any time without further explanation and reserves the right to amend the rules, if necessary to protect the sanctity and fair play, without prior notice or liability.
- SUPER SOCIAL AWARDS Hosts shall not be held liable for any delay in Challenge because of any reasons beyond its control.
- This SUPER SOCIAL AWARDS, cannot be clubbed with any other schemes, offers, contest, launched by SUPER SOCIAL AWARDS, in future nor it is transferable.
- SUPER SOCIAL AWARDS Hosts shall not entertain any questions, correspondence, inquiries on the manner of conduct of the selection process and the contest itself from any party whatsoever.
- SUPER SOCIAL AWARDS, Hosts reserves the right: (a) to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions or tampered with the entry process; and (b) to decide whether a replacement contestant should be selected in the event any entrant is disqualified from the challenge.
- In case of ‘Plagiarism content’, SUPER SOCIAL AWARDS, Hosts holds the authority to declare a contesting user as banned.
- All entries and any copyright subsisting in the entries become and remain the property of SUPER SOCIAL AWARDS, Hosts who may publish or cause to be published any of the entries received.
- Personal information of the contestants is collected for purposes of including the contestants in the SUPER SOCIAL AWARDS. If the personal information requested is not provided, the contestant may not participate in the SUPER SOCIAL AWARDS.
- By participating in the SUPER SOCIAL AWARDs, each contestant acknowledges that the purpose for collection of contestants personal information is to enable SUPER SOCIAL AWARDS, and its affiliates to use such information to assist SUPER SOCIAL AWARDS, improve its goods and services and to contact the contestants in future with information on special offers or provide contestants with marketing materials via any medium including, but not limited to, mail, e-mail, telephone & other electronic messages.
- Disputes, if any, in respect of the SUPER SOCIAL AWARDS Hosts, should be sent in writing to SUPER SOCIAL AWARDS Hosts and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of competent courts of Lakhimpur-Kheri. The existence of a dispute, if any, shall not constitute a claim against SUPER SOCIAL AWARDS.
- Your participation in the SUPER SOCIAL AWARDS Hosts will be construed as acceptable to all the above state points.
RESULTS OF #SUPERSOCIALAWARDS #BeautywithAngtatva